Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many of you out there are going to sell your beloved gc8's or bugeyes to get the '04 STI. I want one sooo bad, maybe i'll wait for the '05. :D

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
i thought about it, but i might wait a year or so first before seriously considering a STi.

·
Premium Member
00RS 04STI
953 Posts
I'd like one within 2 years so they can get a few kinks out. Someones going to give a good critique and then I'll scoop up one and introduce it to its' little brother(2.5RS).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah

Im most likely going to wait until the '05 or '06 models come out to make sure they have all the bugs sorted out and if they want to add anything to it (if mitsubishi makes a better evo, they would have to one up it) and I would have to earn a few grand before i could make the down payment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am still uncertain.........looks, way better than the little bug eye, but not as good as the gc8. Power, WOW! Watch out v8's. Price; WOW!:eek: a little rich for my blood, but we'll see in the years to come.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Re: STi

LegacyGT said:
Ill be driving them as soon as they unload them off the truck....
<- works at a Subaru Dealership....hehe
Hahah, awesome. I am going to see if I can get any type of job at the Subaru dealer... They need anyone to move cars around for them all day? Cause that's what I'd love to do... :drool:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Not from a very reliable source, but Consumers Reports said that the 2004 Sti is around $28,000-29,000. I'm hoping so, that way I can get one without having to pay a whole mess for the loan.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
even SOA has said that it won't be sub-30k and for everything that is coming with it i don't find that suprising or absurd at all. even if its around 35k, its one helluva deal.

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
i'll get it in the future if my RS for some reason passes away...i really like the GC8 model more and i have mroe plans to do with it......as for the sti i'll just sit back and wait till some punk kid gets it and crash it..that way i get a 2.5L STI motor!

·
Audi Fondler
2000 Silverish 2.5rs Sedan
3,251 Posts
I'm gonna wait a couple years too... seems like a great car.. but gonna give it a chance to be revised a bit and wait till I'm done paying off a couple loans... then I'll probably get it as a second car and go full show car on my rs :)

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Went to Gillman North not too long ago, and they said they would be selling the STi for 38k :eek:

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Zeorymer said:
Went to Gillman North not too long ago, and they said they would be selling the STi for 38k :eek:
twould be better to pay a bit more for a vette...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts