Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 576 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up GC8 and Impreza enthusiasts, you haven’t experienced an intake until this intake is installed on your RS. I have successfully built one for my 02 with a 05 WRX front end conversion back to stock except for the intake. Amazing low end torque gains might be better than stock and a great pull all the way to red line. It sounds normal at cruising and but screams at wide open throttle, and 3rd gear is sick. I am dedicated to building them if there is enough interest. I have read similar posts of others who want to make this available to you but do not have the time. I have the time and want to bring these to the community. It appeared at one time people where really desired one wanted to see if this is still true.

This is for MAP, however if a member in the Pittsburgh area wants to donate their car with MAF for a day or 2, maybe a weekend I will figure it out. So MAF owners can experience this too. Send me a PM and we can work something out.

A little background of me; I have been in the custom industry for 10 years and fabrication has been a tremendous part of my work. I am lead tech at a custom shop and work for myself as well out of my garage. I do not express that I am an expert but can hold my own. I have owned my RS since late ’03 and gone threw my share of mods and excited about this one the most.

NOTICE: I am creating this thread/offer for those who are seriously interested in a gravelsport style intake. I will not be calling it a Gravelsport since that was Sean’s creation. I am not expecting those of you to debate pros and cons to the intake or other intakes. Everyone knows that you can buy a cheap intake on ebay, or a ganzflow style as well. IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION I will be the first to respect it but if it is NEGATIVE please do not post. Send me a PM if you want.

As far as cost is concerned I feel a fair price would be $250. However, if there is enough interest, for the first 15 people I will ship them for free.

Below is a picture of the original and one of the one on my car.

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
8,896 Posts
Note: You will need to have 'vendor status' to fulfill this ~ Until you do, keep this to "exploring the possibility", "testing the waters" status.

·
Premium Member
96 GF4 " Bruiser"
3,542 Posts
i was going to mention that, but i figured since this is only a " who would want one" he didnt need it just yet.

1 - 20 of 576 Posts