Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to footlocker the other day when I had a chance to look at a pair of the new Air Jordans that was to be released a day later. This thing cost 200 dollar. 200 DOLLAR!! Bothing special just a freakin shoe (well 2 shoes). The special thing is that the shoes come in a silver briefcase(woopy!) and inside it comes a CD-ROM.

I mean come on. 200 bucks? I know its going to sell a crap load, but still. Do not get sucked in by Nike! they are shoes. Idiotic to pay 200 dollars on shoes! that comes in a freakin briefcase! With a CD-ROM! Oh well at least some people are willing to pay that much money so... plah!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I knew I was officially old when I didn't like any of the new runners out last summer. So I'm still in my old adidas cross trainers from about 94/95ish. They are in good shape so they're staying. $200 is incredible for shoes. that would be almost $300 cdn. I remember when I got my first good pair of runners moving from the $14 bullets with velcro to a pair of nikes so I could play lacross. Oh so cool and expensive at $60. The sad part is even with the cool case those shoes cost less then $30 to make.

·
Registered
12 Posts
screw the new jordans. have you seen the new vince carters that havent come out yet?!? THATS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT RIGHT THERE!! the thing has 15 shox in the front and 4 in the back for a total of 19 shox!!! the kickass thing about them is that they have the ribbing just like the glove III that helps support the ankle from twisting and the shox dont need to be broken in like the current versions. man, if they come with multiple color schemes (charcoal) i'd be forced to get several pairs of these...*sigh*

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
eH...they aint all that

i have a pair of crosstrainer sHOX...itz all show yO! airbubbles are more comfortable but at least i can say, i gOtt springz in my shoes wAT bout u?????????

btw...my shox look better then those ^ haha ..no really :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
you mean the charcoals. they were not out when these pics were taken, heck, the shoe wasnt even out when they reviewed the shoe...i was bout to get them when i tried them on yesterday. i so wish i had money.

Originally posted by 2Point5RS
even though they're both fugly!
yo momma!!!:curse::lol:

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
nqwan said:

yo momma!!!:curse::lol:
times 2 :boxer:

but really, they look better in person, the baby blue is too bright on a comp pic :checkit: &..i have SPRINGS N MY SHOES, DO YOU?? BIATCH????????? next ill lower them and add some struts =P

1 - 17 of 17 Posts