Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
I'm going to go to my parents and party like it's 1999. Er, I mean I'm going to my parents and I'm going to have dinner, then do battle with the drunks on the freeway.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Just make sure that your DD doesn't run into the bad kind of DD. Please, everyone watch out for the morons that wil be out tonight. Lets start 2002 with all of the members we currently have.

·
Registered
51 Posts
As of an hour ago I made reservations at a very nice restaraunt for myself and two others. Still surprised I got in. 10:30 seating, but we're getting a drink before so it's all good... I'm driving so I'm staying light on the booze till I get home(don't want to become a statistic-although I already am in so many ways... but then aren't we all)(that'll get too philosophical)

Oh, and STiShawn, don't give up on the georgeous girl! I once woke up on the new year with a very pretty girl in my arms! New Years works wonders, everybody wants to hook up by midnight. Of course I later went on to have a kid with that same girl, out of wed lock, and she now lives on the other side of the continent with my Daughter, but the waking up part was realy cool... That was the same night a girl gave birth in the bathroom at the party I was at! Second baby of the year in our city, ironic part is nobody even knew she was pregnant!

Happy New Year everyone! Keep it safe, and keep it down.

-Silas

H

·
0 Posts
I stayed at home and watched Planet of the Apes. I love that movie because it rips on organized religion. :) Oh, and there's a lot of shots of Nova. :drool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts