Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorta caught in between.... First I'd like to get a set of Coil overs... but I don't know how to tune them... I've played with GT3 but that's no where near reality. But I'd like to get a set and tune them I'm lookin for a go-cart responds with comfort.

Next theses are my choices... either a set of Buddy Clubs or JIC( highend model)... the reason... both come with pillow mounts, both have camber adjustments... both are inverted struts...

But which is better for a new tuner... I'd like to get a 1" drop away the way around and sorta get a even look. What should I do?
Thanks
Rudy

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
The JICs are the way to go. They are re-engineered for American roads, quiet, and rust proof. You don't loose suspension travel when lowering them either. Once you have your JICs, I can teach you how to tune them and set them up the first time. There are many special steps that must be taken to ensure they work properly.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer but I was thinking about getting it from some dude... that's sellin it for some krazzy price... I doubt that you'll spill the knowledge then... I'll understand
Thanks
Rudy
PS
Still didn't answer my question... anyone???

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
Buddy Club has no official presence in the US. So, you will get suspension valved for very smooth JDM roads. That is bad.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah... good point... I'll have to talk to him about that... But that still doesn't really answer some of my questions... also I wasn't talkin about getting the buddy club at an exclusive price I was talking about the JIC
Thanks for the heads up though
Rudy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts