Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 159 piece craftsman tool set!

6 point sockets in every size imaginable!

Allen wrenches!

Screwdriver with a million bits!

I am so happy. Now I just have to buy a house with a garage so I have a place to use these tools.

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Well lets see... since my b-day was the 22nd and Xmas is here... umm V6 lip, red/clear tails, clear corners, WRX pedals, Mod money (muahahahaha), 1:18 V4 WRX STi AutoArt Diecast, 1:18 22B Auto Art Diecast, Oh and APEX springs...(but I bought those for myself :) ) :D

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
it's been christmas all year for me....haha!! damn car, spending is contageious.

·
mix and match..:)
MY99 GF4 Ver6 Re-creation
840 Posts
Every year is a good Scooby Year for me...This year....I am thankful of a new house and 2 car garage...and the wife bought me a Creeper, Gauges, Mittens, Boots and $150 Scooby Gift certificate...wahoooooooooooooo...I love my wife..:D:D:D:biggest: :checkit:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Hey Scooby South,

Congrats on the haul. I scored pretty well with something I have been wanting for a long time. A really good orbital buffer. Mmmmmmm....Shine.

Oh, I also received my personalized plate. BLOWN RS

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well, I got a Subaru Rally Team USA t-shirt and jacket, and new cordless drill, a Dremel, and some 3" Hella driving lights. Those last three could spell trouble for the RS....:eek: :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
126 piece craftsman tool set, a little 50ish piece set for my car, a set of o-rachets, some mechanix gloves and a nice little camera to take pictures of my presents. xmas was good :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts