Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whiteline Rear Diff bushings

Whats up guys!!

I installed my rear diff bushings last night and got into one delimea. What to do with the METAL SPACER which connects to the frame to the top of the Stock diff bushing?? I installed one bushing with it on and on with out it on and the bushing with out the metal plate ended up all bent and fucked up. I am running thcar with out the metal spacers. I hope thats right. The directions did not talk about that all. I know i could have take on the middle bushing and that would of fit but it clearly states 93-2001 models must use smaller bushing in the middle of the larger bushing. So i have no clue. Anyone done this before
thankd
Richie racer!!

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
How do you like them? Noticable improvement? noticable sound increase??

I'm thinking about them for my car, afterall they are quite cheap.

Jon

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
Hopefully I'll get to it on Friday, and I'll let you know how mine goes then. :) However, the main concern of mine for Friday afternoon/early evening is getting my tranny cooler situated and working properly; underneath the hood scoop. :biggest:

AJ

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have installed them already a while ago. I really have not drivin it that hard yet so i will see if my rear diff continues to smack into the body anymore. Atleast thats what i think that sound is under hard down shifts and quick push in on the clutch.

But feels solid.

:biggest: :biggest: :biggest:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts