Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..Im looking for some good prices on WhiteLine products...

Where should I look?

Point me in the right direction, thanks!

·
Super Moderator
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
You won't find prices much better than SubaruWRXParts. They sell at a small fraction over wholesale, as near as I can figure, plus they're in NH with no sales tax.

North Ursalia set up the website as it is now, when he still worked there.

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys...I found some good deals...I can't wait to get my suspension all figured out.

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea their DHL shipping prices are expensive...Obviously making a few bucks on shipping..would be nice if they used UPS.

·
Registered
'02 WRX Sports Wagon
1,201 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
I just drive over there and pick up my parts though. Saves me a ton on shipping.
A friend of mine picked some stuff up from them and they told him they should charge him more for not using the website. I thought it odd, but if I can drive up to pick stuff up I will.

·
un-Banned by RS25.com
2000 SRP 2.5RS Coupe
2,164 Posts
22wannabe said:
A friend of mine picked some stuff up from them and they told him they should charge him more for not using the website. I thought it odd, but if I can drive up to pick stuff up I will.
A lot of stuff they have online they don't actually have in storage at the shop, but in a warehouse.

I order online and choose "in store pickup" for shipping. So I pay for it, and they usually call me within a day or 2 and I go pick it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts