Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Which Is The Best Of The Best? Vroom!!!!

815 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Mikey 
#1 ·
TO ALL:

WHICH EXHAUST SYSTEM DO YOU PERSONALLY THINK IS THE BEST?

I PERSONALLY THINK ITS THE TANABE RACING MEDALION.

#5 ·
I love my Stromung, and the Scoobysport has a nice sound t it, too, kind of like the Stromungs, just louder. And those are the two that show the highest gains that I know of. Plust, the dual-tip Stomung looks stock, so it doesn't draw unwanted attention.

#7 ·
Agreed, Apex'i N1, good sound, not too loud. Just a little conspicuous.. (Although I've gotten used to my enormous 5" tip :)

Stromung's are crap if you live anywhere with salt on the ground, they rust pretty quickly up here in toronto.

#12 · (Edited)
I have had 4 exhausts and I'll rank them in order:

1) Kakimoto N1 - top quality craftmanship, amazing welds, a little loud but its expected from a racing-type exhaust;
2) Tanabe Racing Medalion - canister looks awesome, sounds good (a little loud);
3/4) 5Zigen Fireball & Brullen DTM- not very happy with either system. Absolutely zero gains with the Brullen. Craftmanship on the 5Zigen is crappy at best.

Haven't heard many good things about the Stromung system except for the sound. Its ability to rust out within a few months amazes thouse lucky enough to purchase them though.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.