Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
there's also scoobysports.....now that's a exhaust...it has a very nice sound to it while boasting up alot of hp also.....also with this u'll know for sure that it's not a honda...

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
I love my Stromung, and the Scoobysport has a nice sound t it, too, kind of like the Stromungs, just louder. And those are the two that show the highest gains that I know of. Plust, the dual-tip Stomung looks stock, so it doesn't draw unwanted attention.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Apex'i N-1! but the only thing that sucks is that this exhaust draws attention, proven to be one of the best exhaust for the RS's (the choice of the Sport Compact Car for their RS project car)
:sunny:

·
Banned
152 Posts
Agreed, Apex'i N1, good sound, not too loud. Just a little conspicuous.. (Although I've gotten used to my enormous 5" tip :)

Stromung's are crap if you live anywhere with salt on the ground, they rust pretty quickly up here in toronto.

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Apex'i N1 baby! I love mine! :D And JaiMak, its only a 4" tip :p So its Stomung 4, Apex'i 3, HAHA.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Stomungs only rust out if you are foolish enough to buy a mild steel one. I've had my stainless cat back for over two years without any rusting at all.

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO 6spd
4,229 Posts
Greddy will get my money. Nice sound, nice looks, nice flow, nice exhaust.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have had 4 exhausts and I'll rank them in order:

1) Kakimoto N1 - top quality craftmanship, amazing welds, a little loud but its expected from a racing-type exhaust;
2) Tanabe Racing Medalion - canister looks awesome, sounds good (a little loud);
3/4) 5Zigen Fireball & Brullen DTM- not very happy with either system. Absolutely zero gains with the Brullen. Craftmanship on the 5Zigen is crappy at best.

Haven't heard many good things about the Stromung system except for the sound. Its ability to rust out within a few months amazes thouse lucky enough to purchase them though.

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts