·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why not keep the USDM OEM ones? Changing them doesn't make you any faster...

I don't like the orange reflector in the USDM ones, kinda' breaks up the headlight and corner light. I'm not doing it for speed, I want my front end to "not look so stock". I'm not trying to rice it out, just want to clean it up a bit.

I think i'm going to get the lined ones along with cutting out the subaru badge in the grille and just put a flat black mesh piece in.

Thanks for the advice everybody.

·
Registered
2000 SRP 2.5RS Sedan
515 Posts
This is another option. I have no idea what color your car is, but I think clear or amber looks good on any RS color. Just consider both before you buy. I have the amber ones, but more like crystal ambers.
Agreed & I would love to get those crystal ambers. If anybody has a set, let me know & i'll take them off your hands. All I can find are the lined ambers on ebay.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My car color is BRP dark blue. Those amber ones do look pretty good, but I think i'm leaning twards the lined clear ones to match my headlight. I've never seen the crystal amber ones though.

·
Registered
Coupe ST 00 RS
36 Posts
Or you can use the OEM,
shove them in the oven
separate them
take the orange piece out
glue them back
put them on the car
??????
admire your work.

---i bought the clear JDM Y0! :lol:----

·
Registered
2003 Outback Sedan H6
2,274 Posts
lined. crystal clear corners look cheap. oem cleared ones don't look right because the bump from where the reflector is remains.

or crystal amber. i want them for my stm too, but not sure how they'd look with clear everything else (bumper signals, fender signals).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts