Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a little concerned, I havent seen him here in a few days. Where is that foo.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Quick WRX said:
Mabey monkeys will fly out of my ass
is that what you call it these days?...

Jason is on vacation last time I heard he was going up north...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
Maybe he got a life
No suck luck. I went to San Francisco and San Diego to hang out with some friends. It was a pretty good time. We drank and drank and drank some more.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
Rallychic?
Must have missed this post somehow....hmm

Yeah we didn't even get to bug you on your Birthday!!

So this is Happy Birthday almost a week late!! ;)
Hope you had a nice time....

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tall J said:
No suck luck. I went to San Francisco and San Diego to hang out with some friends. It was a pretty good time. We drank and drank and drank some more.
San Francisco eh? Visiting friends in the Castro district?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Quick WRX said:
San Francisco eh? Visiting friends in the Castro district?

Nope... the Tenderloin and east Oakland. I’m from Long Beach, which just gained the honor of having the highest par capita gay population in the U.S. Nearly 35%, so if you want to make jokes about me drinking load you need not wait till I go on vacation.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tall J said:
Nope... the Tenderloin and east Oakland. I’m from Long Beach, which just gained the honor of having the highest par capita gay population in the U.S. Nearly 35%, so if you want to make jokes about me drinking load you need not wait till I go on vacation.
The fact that you know those stats scares me.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Tall J said:
sf? gee, should've told me.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
JZ oo7 said:
sf? gee, should've told me.
You know I thought I was going to be able to use my friends computer to try and do something like that but his dog knocked his fish tank over and soaked it. Where do you live? One of my best friends lives in east Oakland so I’m up there two or three times a year. Well usually, this year has been hard with a new car and work being kind of crazy.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
yea, what kind of excuse is that? anyways, i'm in sf. near the north beach district.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:
Dude my friend lives out in the Castro District. We'll have to hook up a beer next time and maybe go back to his place for sure.
Dude, Jason what is your deal man?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts