Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99' AW Swapped GM6
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says. Looking for a 22B Styled front and rear bumpers to fit onto a Widebody. I know Aerosim manufactures them, but are there any other companies as well?

-Eddie

·
Registered
96 Impreza GM4.5
146 Posts
He just finish moving into a new place so it takes some time to get a response from him.

·
Registered
99WhiteMock22B/10TeslaRoadster
6,659 Posts
The rear bumper is way harder to find than the front, here for knowledge!

·
Banned
4,438 Posts
are you mating this to wider fenders and quarters, or just to a standard body car?

The STi Sport Bumper (front only), like several guys here have, is for a narrow body car, but not sure if they sell it anymore, might be discontinued

Burn Up does both front and rear setup as does L'aunsport. Their stuff isn't cheap, but it is extremely well made. Rear, no matter who the maker, will require the JDM rear support (not sure if you can cut up the US spec one) and Im guessing the JDM spec plate support too

·
Registered
2009 BL5, 2001 RS
3,472 Posts
You don't need a jdm plate support you can make the usdm one work on the jdm. That's what I did.

The link to that bumper ralliespec is selling, is not for a widebody.

·
Registered
99' AW Swapped GM6
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are you mating this to wider fenders and quarters, or just to a standard body car?

The STi Sport Bumper (front only), like several guys here have, is for a narrow body car, but not sure if they sell it anymore, might be discontinued

Burn Up does both front and rear setup as does L'aunsport. Their stuff isn't cheap, but it is extremely well made. Rear, no matter who the maker, will require the JDM rear support (not sure if you can cut up the US spec one) and Im guessing the JDM spec plate support too

Yes, it is being mated to a Widebody Car.

And thank you for the added information. I was planning on using the JDM Bumper reinforcements since it is a whole of a lot lighter than the USDM ones.

-Eddie

·
Banned
4,438 Posts
I'd ask whomever is making the fenders and quarters then, since the bumper will need to be sized to mate up to those. Otherwise you could be in for a whole heap of a mess and alot of extra work

·
Registered
99' AW Swapped GM6
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd ask whomever is making the fenders and quarters then, since the bumper will need to be sized to mate up to those. Otherwise you could be in for a whole heap of a mess and alot of extra work
Thats the thing though. Im not completely sure who made the Widebody. I'll put some pictures when I get the opportunity and see if anyone can identify who made the kit.

-Eddie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts