Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Those are pretty slick, what did they cost you?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry, can't remember what I paid, but I think it was in the ball park of $60 or $65. He also had some for the foglights as well, but I opted out since I already have the STi covers.

D

·
0 Posts
the covers in the first pick of the blue p1 rs look diffrent from teh ones on the silver rs. Anyone know where to get the ones on the blue p1 from? ive seen the carbin fiber headlight covers on here before, but no one seems to know where to get them from.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
OT, I'm more interested in those bumper lips. Are they the P1's or the 22B's? Now... where can I get them? I know there's a thread on I-club, but that product doesn't seem to be moving at all.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yeah i agree with DangeRS, the ones in the first picture look different than the ones on the silver rs. I'm interested in the ones in th first picture as well.

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Those are p1s, not 22b...

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
DangeRS and Mea Culpa - the headlight covers on the P1 and the ones on the Silver RS are the exact same things. Two things that are makint them look different... 1. lighting and 2. the ones on the P1 look dirty as hell.

Contact McDade to see if he has any of these headlight covers left. The ones McDade get come from the UK straight from a Subaru dealer I believe.

keith

·
Registered
2000 RS, STM
288 Posts
Reviving this thread, because I wants some headlight covers too....These are genuine Subaru parts, so can I get them from my dealership with a part number? Any help will do. Thanks.

·
Registered
01 STM RS EJ257, 6MT, Brembos
2,031 Posts
They were never available in the US so thats doubtful.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
I might have some in the near future. :p

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
I've been looking for these FOREVER!!!! :(
You're in luck. Because I might have two pairs actually. I think one is all clear and the other is like the one pictured.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts