Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 2.5RS Black
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have finally decided to get a stromung exhaust for my 05 rs. (axleback)
a used one would be the best place to buy the exhaust but i dont have too much patience....
ive been looking on boxer4racing.com and stromung website. which website should i get my axleback from?
is there any other website that has these axlebacks thats cheaper?
also, please pm me if you are trying to get rid of your stromung axleback!!
thanks

·
Registered
92 Crown Vic
629 Posts
i been using boxer4racing. they are quick and good. i like my stromung midpipe, and muffler.

james

·
Registered
03 PSM 2.5rs(totaled) :(
16 Posts
boxer4racing.com if you are East coast / east half of the country.

Directly from Stromung if you are West coast / the other half ;) .

·
Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
4,494 Posts
can some one explain to me why you would pay so much for an axle back?

i never under stood that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
can some one explain to me why you would pay so much for an axle back?

i never under stood that.
Honestly i can second that because my buddy has a stromung axleback and i have a custom axleback with magnaflow muffler ... and the sounds identical if anything mines is deeper and throatier

·
Registered
1999 Impreza rs 2.5
149 Posts
finally first post, ha

i was also looking for a used stromung and decided to go with #14815 magnaflow as an axleback. i dont have it installed yet but ill be sure to make vids for this setup (both stock header and uel) since i had such a hard time looking for one... honestly, i was totally looking forward to that STROMUNG sound, but for that price i can have a custom catback and alittle extra for some high flow cats.
yeah... i noticed this was a 2 day thread almost a year ago, but for anyone looking for a stromung dual tip, opt for the 14815/14816 magnaflow and save urself $. my 2 pennies

1 - 10 of 10 Posts