Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd get a run down on who's where, and see what's up in your cities.

Where are all u catz from?

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Born in Inglewood, CA, lived in Oregon since I was 1. Mostly Beaverton, but now Portland.

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
xtorted-legacy: you're not the only one who braggin about who's 16 yrs old. :D I'm also 16;)

Anyway i'm from St. Paul, MN. The Fri - Sat night street (import) night are just a few blocks away. University Ave. is where the racers cruise on.

There are like a handful of WRX'es and RS running around in the Twin Cities here. Supras, Civics, 300ZX, NSX, ZO6, Lightning, Cobra, Integras, Echos, and yes Imprezas running around in the cities. Vipers also!!! The cars here in MN are pretty nice. We don't have emissions testing so the racers are taking advangtage of it, i think..........

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I happen to be from Denver, Colorado... let me tell you how many subarus I see everday.....ALOT! This is the perfect place for the mountain driving and fast straight valleys. GOOD FUN!

·
Registered
1995 AWD Brilliant Red Subaru
723 Posts
i wish...

FuJi K, I wish we had import nights around me(non that i know of anyways :stupid: ) I only live 5 min away from philly, but the street racing scene has been cracked down on. I haven't seen one impreza on the road yet. The only time i saw one in person was on a car lot and it was only a wrx.

·
Super Moderator
2000 Slingshot RS-T
3,211 Posts
"I am from Little Havana meng, ju kno? I kno Tony Montana. I see him everyday. I say, ehy Tony!, wassapening? We good friends."

No seriously, I'm from Miami, and YES, I am surrounded by Cubans. :lol:

·
Registered
07 wrx
180 Posts
good old little city out side of detroit called clarkston michigan. basicley i make the street racing around here:biggest:

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Born in Montrose, NY; currently in Toledo, OH and hating every minute of it!

:)

·
Registered
2001 Silverthorn Coupe
144 Posts
Grew up in northern Wisconsin, started moving around the state for school, am currently in Milwaukee.

I love being a nearly 27 year old second year student. :rolleyes:

cheeRS,

Greg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
right on greg, I'm actually from Burlington, WI, south of Milwaukee about 30 miles. I'll be heading back in Aug. with my '02 RS. Can't Wait!

Tim

·
Premium Member
2002 Impreza RS 2.5
47 Posts
Born in Yorktown, VA -- now living in Alexandria, VA. Work in DC as web applications developer for the AFL-CIO. (Yes, my RS 2.5 2002 is non-union!)

blakespot

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
<---------------------------- this is where i'm at right now. i was born in Thai raise in Rhode Island.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Male parental unit told me he won me in a card game. Game must have been in CA cause that's where I grew up.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Born, raised, and currently living in the same bed, of the same room of the same town, of the same city, of the same state that I always have for 17 years...
I'm freakin' ready to get out of Tex-ass. Oh, Houston by the way.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts