Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned this board for 7 days now or so.
I don't even try, it is just that there are only about 3 new replys in here a day, and it isn't fun!
We need more activity! Where has everyone gone?!
DanzBorin, Kaboom, where are you guys!?
I am posting more in the So. Cal. forums than I am in here, that is sad! :whine:

·
Registered
95 L Swap Sedan, 01 RS coupe, 05 STI
220 Posts
Owning a forum that has 4-5 regular members is pretty lame if you think about it...

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes TMR, we are out herding our cattle and branding them.

Orion: I am saying the board has been owned as a bad thing. Because I am NOT trying to own it. I am just making normal replys, but nobody else replys after me, so it turns into ownage. And it is getting old!

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Besides, anyone knows that the regionals here are pretty slow. THe whole board is kind of slow, as a matter of fact. But, if you WANT your post to slip off the first page within 15 minutes, there is another really big Subaru club out there that can easily accomodate that. ;)

However, the whole point of the RS Club is that it IS slow. I like it that way, I hope it stays that way for a long time. I hate posting something and coming back later in the afternoon to check on it and it's on the 14th page!!!

:curse:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TMRRALLY said:
I think it is just fine.........we're all having fun, and everyone is cool around here!!!
Damn, got me there.
You are right, I don't really know why I am complaining. I definitely like it as a small community like this, but I guess I was complaining earlier because I was BORED AS SHIT at work the day I posted it.
This board is smaller with very damn cool people, the "other" board is larger with fawkin' morons. Not hard to decide for me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'd have to say that this particular forum has been dead because most people are posting at TSOG. :D

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nonsense. I like this forum a whole lot more than TSOG. The guys are cooler, and the threads are not nearly as lame.
Much fun to be had here, only lameness to be had at TSOG. lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
well we may b in disagreement on witch bord is better but we can all agree that i-club sux:boxer: (maybe i shouldn't say that suggesting that i still post on it, oh well fawk it)

flames away:flame:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Zeorymer said:
Nonsense. I like this forum a whole lot more than TSOG. The guys are cooler, and the threads are not nearly as lame.
Much fun to be had here, only lameness to be had at TSOG. lol.
Most of the people that post in the texas forum are also on TSOG.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was talking about the Texas forum on here. Most of the Texas people are either posting on i-shit or TSOG. Not this site in general. I like this forum too, but it's nice to have more than 3 people posting. :D

TMR - TSOG is the Texas Subaru Owners Group. We just recently got our forum up so most of us have been posting there.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Yeah, I was talking about the Texas forum also. The people are cooler because there are only about 5 that post here, and they are cool. ;)
They also post on TSOG, including myself as you know quite well if you are TSOG as well, but there are a lot of other people on TSOG that screw shit up, or are just plain ''ghey"

·
Registered
subbie
328 Posts
of the boards i usually check tsog last, it can get a bit ghey, i still frequent the other board, i do enjoy rs though:sunny:

we need to get rob back in here

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, where the hell did Rob go? He used to post like mad, then he suddenly died or something.
TSOG is also the last stop for me. The other board comes first. I don't hang around long... I hang around RS as long as I can, such a great fuggin' board, but I can never stay too long, because I am usually the only one!
But I suppose that is what gives it it's awesome character and all...
Yeah, anyways. Get Rob back.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts