·
ghost impreza
2008 Subaru Legacy GT
363 Posts
KC said:
A little late to the party...

SE Mass (Somerset)

--kC
Right down the street! I live in New Bedford. Made famous by constant bad press, and now by the movie Passionada! I was beginning to think I was the ONLY RS member anywhere around here...

·
ghost impreza
2008 Subaru Legacy GT
363 Posts
That's just around the bend from here too. I'm glad this thread is making (if only a little bit) of a comeback!!! :biggest:

·
Subaru Rescue League
2005 Legacy GT
1,857 Posts
Alone in Fitchburg! (This region group seems kinda dead :eek: )

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS SMG
671 Posts
what about getting a meet together soon guys!! i just got my suby and i'd like to see others before i start moding.:sunny:

·
ghost impreza
2008 Subaru Legacy GT
363 Posts
willyb said:
what about getting a meet together soon guys!! i just got my suby and i'd like to see others before i start moding.:sunny:
I'm all for that! Shouldn't be too hard since there's only 5 or so of us... :) Where and when?

EDIT: for bad spelling...

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS SMG
671 Posts
woohoo i just got my rota subzeros in today hope to put them on tomorrow. :D anyway, i'm pretty much available any weekend except this one (sept 13-14). just see what kind of response we get and what dates are available for everyone. peace:checkit:

·
Subaru Rescue League
2005 Legacy GT
1,857 Posts
Just wondering if any of you guys would be interested in a pre-cut set of mud flaps for $30 shipped? I over-ordered some tractor-trailer mudflaps to cut STi flaps out of, so I'll have three sets lying around. They will be dark blue, and 0.175" thick. Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts