Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
00RS 04STI
953 Posts
Hey,

Didn't know that they'd done that here but I'm relatively new to CA. Presently waiting for a new rear bumper to be placed on MY00. Supposedly tomorrow.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
fsfishnchips said:
hey guys when was the last time we had a meet?? or canyon drive? when is the next one?
THere hasn't been any meet organized lately, the last meet and drive we had was about in early January, I have been out commission since my car has been in the shop 'cause some asshole crashed it, anyway we have a weekly meet every Sunday at Life Plaza if you are interested here is the link Here is the link

The meet starts at 7:30pm and it is every sunday not exaclty sure of the City but it is close to Speezone if you know where that is, I think is it Hacienda Heights, the name of the place is called Diamond Plaza come out and check it out!

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
There has been many runs lately but I guess they stopped posting. A lot of the people at Life Plaza go on runs, not on the same sunday nights though. If your interested in finding out when the next run is, come down to life and talk to some of the people there. I'm sure they'll share some info with you. Theye've been keeping it off the boards because its too many people going and more risk than anything.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I think this So-cal peeps are in San Diego though so I'm not exactly sure if they would interested on driving all the way over here just for the meet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts