Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1998 white obs
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen a few threads on this but none with a stock setup
i want to get my wheels out past the fenders, i have stock suspension and was thinking about 30mm spacers i dont like the ones tht have the studs built in id rather put extended studs in myself.
to me i dont think ill need to roll my fenders since thres over an 1.5 inch space between tire and fender
also i am on stock rs 6 spokes with the stock tires size on

Honestly just wondering what peoples opinions are on are on fitment and safety
if anyone has pics with spacers on stock everything id greatly appreciate if u could post a picture

·
MAGA
'93 GF8 Track Car
116 Posts
Just to clarify, you are running the stock suspension correct? You could install ARP wheel studs, IIRC they are around 75mm or something close to that. There are a few other studs that are 80mm.

I just installed ARP studs in my rear hubs and it only took an hour or so. There is a NASIOC thread how to do this without removing the hubs. I needed these so I could run a 5-10mm spacer to accommodate the 17x8.5 wheels.

I should have asked this first but why do you want to do this?

·
Registered
1998 white obs
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am on stock suspension...ive decided to do smaller spacers 20mm
Im doing it bcuz i do like the way it looks and next winter im building the car for the track so everything else suspension and fender rolling will be done but for now i just want a wider stance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.