Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
00 2.5RS White
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and i'm surprised NO ONE on here has posted a complete wheel fitment chart, with sizes and off sets that will properly fit on the car...

I'm looking to get wheels (17x7 +45) and not sure whats in the safe fitting zone and what to aviod. Maybe this can be some motivation for someone to make one.

Also... another stupid question. But why are factory STi wheels so damn expensive. Its not even worth buying used cause they sell for 600-1000+ :jerkit:

·
Registered
STM 99 RS
724 Posts
i'm guessing it hasn't been done because there are a few factors that fall into play (strut/spring or coilover, brake clearance, fender lip). the 17x7 +45 will fit fine. my old BBS wheels were 17x7 +48 and i had plenty of clearance in every aspect.

the factory sti wheels (the 04 model in our case) sell for a lot because they're made by BBS and very high quality. most BBS wheels sell for a good chunk of change.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.