Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
MY98 2.5RS Coupe Brilliant Red
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gold P7 rims for $189? And pretty much all other Prodrive rims on TireRack on "closeout" status? I'm seriously debating getting a set now. Anyone heard anything, or have I just not read the correct threads?

AJ

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
More than likely they are just discontinued styles or small sizes (like 15 0r 16). The price of those wheels was off the hook at first remember? I feel bad for the guys that got them a while ago.

·
Registered
347 Posts
squared away said:
Gold P7 rims for $189? And pretty much all other Prodrive rims on TireRack on "closeout" status? I'm seriously debating getting a set now. Anyone heard anything, or have I just not read the correct threads?

AJ
I've heard that Tire Rack isn't going to carry Prodrive products anymore. This came from a local dealer that is now able to carry Prodrive products. Seemed very reputable.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Re: Re: What's up with Prodrive?

Matt said:
I've heard that Tire Rack isn't going to carry Prodrive products anymore. This came from a local dealer that is now able to carry Prodrive products. Seemed very reputable.
why would they stop carrying prodrive products? maybe it's because only subarus can use them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Prodrive is here

The reason Tirerack is closing out their Prodrive stock is because Prodrive pulled the contract . They have set up Prodrive USA in Irvine California and are establishing a distribution network primarily through select Subaru Dealers. They just acquired a huge warehouse facility and are getting large stocks of parts every week - like all the P1 pieces.

Troy

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
if it has prodrive written on it...

u can count on the dollar $ign$ to follow... ;)

jamie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts