Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
I can't I have several halloween parties to go to...sorry...Hey I got an Idea why not i give guys the addy so you can come and hang out?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tall J said:
I am going to see J Mascis and the Fog on Saturday night. Make it Sunday and I'm down.
What kind of gay thing is that???

Sat. or nothing for me. My new cabnets are getting delivered today.

sean

·
Registered
219 Posts
i can't because i will be in santa barbara.

sean, can you post a picture of your new car? i want to see it. do you still have your rs?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
TMRRALLY said:

What kind of gay thing is that???

Sat. or nothing for me. My new cabnets are getting delivered today.

sean
He is the guy from Dinosaur Jr. and Mike Watt for Fire Hose plays base. It's a rock band, not a gay orgy or anything. I’m going with a girl believe it or not. Are you putting up your cabinets yourself? I can help if you on Sunday if you need it.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
I can't I have several halloween parties to go to...sorry...Hey I got an Idea why not i give guys the addy so you can come and hang out?

What are you going to dress up as?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:

He is the guy from Dinosaur Jr. and Mike Watt for Fire Hose plays base. It's a rock band, not a gay orgy or anything. I’m going with a girl believe it or not. Are you putting up your cabinets yourself? I can help if you on Sunday if you need it.
I can help you too only if TallJ wears his toolbelt....:barf:

·
Registered
420 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
I wouldn't mind doing another sat. night meet again. What do ya think????
sean
I plan on being drunk off my ass watching the Jackass movie with the homies from the firehouse.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
Re: Re: Whats up for this weekend??

Quick WRX said:

I plan on being drunk off my ass watching the Jackass movie with the homies from the firehouse.
w0rd

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how about getting a group together to go see Jackass. My wife is not interested in seein (we have no baby sitter anyway)it so I get to see it without her. So let me know if you guys want to get together and do a Movie meet.

sean

·
Registered
420 Posts
It is the funnest fucking movie you will ever see in your life! Hows that! Lets get a group and go. I plan on seeing it a lot, so lets do it. When you get out of the theater you just feel like doing stupid shit. It's great.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts