Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
$6k for a 2000 with interior wear (seats, plastic trim), external damage, 140k miles, needs basically a whole new suspension and tires.

...never would I pay that much. $3k is about right in my book.

·
Registered
'00 2.5rs coupe
1,628 Posts
Yeah no joke ... if that car is to be used as a benchmark, my 106k mile car (that's in much better shape) is worth about 8 grand. lol

·
I kill threads!
2000 Ver 6 STI - 1996 Gravel Express
3,749 Posts
$6k is how much my 01 OBS cost and it had a new tranny, new clutch, new power steering, new steering rack, new radiator, new airbox, and a slew of other things that were fixed on it. Clean title. 151k miles. Gotta love the tough inspections that MD dealers have to go through to sell a car. Interior is in pristine condition too.

$6k for a this RS that needs a paint job, suspension, interior, and whatever is wrong with that rear bumper.

·
I kill threads!
3,749 Posts
Well, wouldn't waste time on it then. Just give them your number and let them call you.

·
2 broken subarus...
'00 Subaru Impreza OBS
321 Posts
1.1k for struts? This guy is smoking something. I got some barely used, fully adjustable coilovers for 600...

EDIT: whoops, Didn't see tires in there...

·
I kill threads!
3,749 Posts
Some ppl are dumb enough to pay that price for a junky car.

·
Registered
Subaru
1,317 Posts
This is California and there are hardly any RS' here for sale. The last 4 i've owned I got over $4500. Ill go with the most recent my 00 Auto Coupe with rust sold for $4500. My 00 5 speed brp coupe, very clean and no issues 140k miles, $7600. My auto coupe with a newer 2.5i swap that wouldnt pass smog in CA, paint had issues along with other minor issues. $4700. My first rs with terrible paint, Ran great was due for maintenance 180k miles I think it was at when finally sold. These have been over the last few years but I feel like these all are relevant in todays pricing. For anything decent I'd expect paying at least $5,000.

·
Banned
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR32
200 Posts
^ So moral of the story is, move to California when you want to sell your 2.5RS? Lol, I'm seriously thinking about shipping it over and doing that.. RS's down here in Toronto vary from $2k - $8k for god knows what and no one wants to pay anything for anything. Retarded lispy syshtem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts