Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Impreza 2.5rs
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm fairly new to impreza's in general and I was wondering what Wrx engine parts would fit on a 2.5rs I just got a 02 Impreza 2.5rs so can I throw a wrx Intake manifold for example on it
Edit: I'm still finding my way around the forum and I felt this would be a good place to post.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
265 Posts
Hi, for the most part, electrical and performance parts aren't directly interchangeable.

But... WRX suspension from that body style bolts right up, and the rear sway bar does too. Front does not. Front brakes bolt up, rears are the same as what you have.

Down the road you could buy a wrecked 02-07 WRX or STI and swap everything over if you get the speed bug.

·
www.jackstalk.com
‘98 RS, '00 911 Cab, '18 CT6 TT, '04 Escalade ESV
5,497 Posts
As far as direct engine parts that will fit, you’re limited to stuff like the oil filter, fuel filter, washer reservoir, etc. None of the performance engine stuff is directly compatible at all. I thunk you might be able to put a bare wrx intake manifold on it if the throttle body bolts up but it would take much more work than its worth and net you zero gains at all,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts