Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
06' Leg Spec B - No more RS :(
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time I saw this and I realized it is photo shopped but what exactly would be necessary to modify cut and so forth to make this actually work?

·
Registered
643 Posts
I dont know a whole lot about major modification like that, but seems to me it would be easier to make a "body kit" from the ground up that looked like the GC and was designed to work with the GD chassis. So it could use some existing mounting points and all that.

·
Registered
06' Leg Spec B - No more RS :(
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would think that if there was enough demand that someone who is could make complete conversion kits should do this. Make it all plug and play so to speak.

Count me in for one if someone did it!

Vendors!?!?!

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
I doubt there would be enough demand personally, but yes it might be cool to see. :)

·
Registered
98 2.5RS ~ EJ257D Hybrid
864 Posts
You'd probably have to cut the front supports off of a GC and weld it over, cutting the GD fenders should be easy enough, maybe some fibreglass about it. The hood is another situation, you may get lucky and be able to use it or skin it over to the GD hood without too much of a problem, worst case is you have to make a fiberglass hood. it doesnt seem that hard, have you seen the bug eye to eagle eye conversions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts