Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 01 Rs sedan for a while now, but since I've owned it I havent been to crazy on how the rear bumper looks. It seems to me that it should be lower to the ground like the side skirts and front bumper and not angled up as steep as it is. Where can I get a decent add on or new bumper all together that compliments the car well and doesnt look too rice like? What are your opinions on the matter and has anyone found somthing that looks really great? Also, I do plan on lowering the car eventually, probably just down to the standard 1"-1.5".

Also, I do like the GC STI look but I cant seem to find anyone who sells the whole conversion kit. If I could I would just go that route. thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, it says and Ive heard that they dont quite fit perfectly, like a small gap on the edges, how do correct that? I am planning on doing all the work my self

·
wood grain grippin'
v2 STi wagon
3,399 Posts
Thanks, it says and Ive heard that they dont quite fit perfectly, like a small gap on the edges, how do correct that? I am planning on doing all the work my self
Get the JDM Ver.3-6 bumper and they will fit perfectly. Plus, the JDM bumper looks a bajillion times better than the USDM piece of sh*t like the one on my car right now :(

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as far as getting the jdm V3-6 bumper is that just look here and on ebay and wait for one to pop up or is there anyplace that has them in stock pretty steadily?

·
Registered
00 2.5 RS BRP Sedan
3,239 Posts
it's like a little gap.. no big whoop.

adding another fastener is another way to fix it

I just left mine alone

·
Registered
Crx Si
139 Posts
as far as getting the jdm V3-6 bumper is that just look here and on ebay and wait for one to pop up or is there anyplace that has them in stock pretty steadily?

anyone know a place where i can get a jdm rear bumper as well.. i tried jdmplace.com but their out...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts