Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
01, Impreza, RS, SRP Stg4 EJ20
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've got a really good tax return comming to me. I can't decide what to do next. I have the money to either get a complete carbon fiber hood with vents and everything, or I was thinking RB5 Replica Spoiler and 2002 STI front lip. I guess it comes down to a really nice hood or a spoiler and lip.

· Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Oops, what I meant to say was the 2002 oem lip, not STI, sorry.

The car is garage kept.:)

These are the mods that I've done:

Power:
Cobb CAI
5 Zigen Catback
Zex 55 Shot Nitrous Kit
Kartboy Short Throw Leaver

Suspension:
18mm Rear Swaybar
KYB AGX 4/8 Adjustable
STI Front/Rear Strut Tower Bars
Rota Subzeros Gunmetal
Bridgestone Potenza S03 215/45/17

Aesthetic:
PIAA Super Whites Headlights/Fogs/Corners
JDM Rear Bumper Spats
Color Matched Side Skirts

Interior:
Broadway Mirror
Matrix Pedal Covers
RCI 3 Point Harness
Custom Gauage Pod Autometer Nitrous Pressure, EGT, and A/F Meter

I'm pretty sure there is more I just can't think of them right now. I feel that I am lacking the aesthetic stuff.
These are some of the last pictures taken of my car:

Really guys! What do you think I should do next?

· Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I haven't even had the car for 2 years yet. I bought her November 2000. It's hard to believe that I've done that much in such a short period of time. Once you start you can't stop. :curse: I haven't done anything to her since November. I lost my job in December. Money has been short, it's nice to be able to do something again.:) I think that I'm going to do the CF hood and 2002 OEM front lip. I need to get the sideskirts repainted. The guy that did my car before did an ass job prepping them so they are starting to chip now. I hope that I have enough money to do all three.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.