Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was supposed to be a special Fear Factor feturing Playboy Playmates on CBS during the Super Bowl halftime, but it never came on! Was it just my local station decided not to show it, or did everyone else end up watching the news and weather? I'm in Portland, OR, by the way, and the local affiliate is KGW, in case anyone wants to know. Stupid gay peacock!

H

·
0 Posts
There was a rerun of the buffalo testicle eating one after the superbowl. Don't know which channel I was watching.

Did anybody catch Weakest Link? Kato Kalin, Gennifer Flowers, Tonya Harding, Kaya whateverhisnameisfromtemptationisland, Leif Garrett, Darva Conger, Todd (Willis from D'ffrent Strokes), and um, that jackass Puck from the Real World.

All I have to say is WOW. Those people are dumb. Collective IQ was in the 80's. Poor Todd got voted off in the first round, even though he was one of the brighter bulbs.

Seems funny that everybody on the show was famous for some scandal. I'm not sure what Leif Garrett's gig was though. Darva got a face lift.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Impreza Rider said:

Well, I watched it on NBC during halftime. It was ok...I don't think that you missed anything special.
Oops, sorry, I meant NBC, not CBS. That's the channel I had it on, the peacock network, but it never came on. Just local news. Well, at least I didn't miss anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts