Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Premium Member
96 GF4 " Bruiser"
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im not new to performance cars but new to 4wd and subarus..

Ive got a 00 2.5 rs and im going to be getting it road worthy soon..

But in the mean time im going to ask some curious questions.

I was talking to my friends today and we were discussing things that should not be done in a 2.5rs impreza.

including using the ebrake to rotate the car and hard launches.

Anyone else have some input?

· Premium Member
96 GF4 " Bruiser"
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha no kidding. i hear clutches are a common weak point.

besides. i dont street race. im a corner junkie.

· Registered
95 GC 371hp/355tq ej25 1.5xtr
5,237 Posts
is everyone copying my titles ( i had what not to do whil driving a 5spd...lol) anyway...

please dont rice it out. post pics or photoshop what would want it to look like. dont do anything off road that will scratch the paint, just be chill when your driving. enjoy the MPG! :)

dont even think about turbo unless you have alot of money.

get a rear sway bar, borla or borla replica headers and an axle back exhaust and you will be set. and that will let you know if you have the mod bug.

· Premium Member
96 GF4 " Bruiser"
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha, dont worry. im most defnitly anti-rice.

I plan to leave the body stock. For sure a skid plate and some mud flaps from rally armor.

Some smoked jdm tails. hella 500 in the fog light slots. maybe clear corners.

Here is my current car (for sale BTW)

Ive always loved rally and rally style cars. Ive just never been able to get something i want. a 2.5 rs has always been just out of reach but now ive got one and im on cloud 9

So im trying to keep it a no compromises daily driven car that i can drive off the street onto a back road and not worry like i would in my corolla

· Premium Member
96 GF4 " Bruiser"
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you too eh?

Im not getting away from the AE chassis. ive got one seam welded waiting for attention

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.