Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2002 Subaru Impreza OBS
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 2000 RS has all the basic bolt ons. Short ram intake, high flow cat, cat back exhaust, suspension, sway bars, short shifter, you get the idea. What should I do for my next mods? Turbo and swap are out of the question at this point because I'm a broke college kid. I know light weight pulleys are an option. Anything else? Opinions? Thanks in advance!

· Registered
2017 STi
14,451 Posts
Rear spats, induction scoop (hard to find though), custom built intake, DIY on the HLs, Tint, I-speed reflash?..........+1 on the cams. Rallitek sparkplug wires

· Registered
Non-RS
2,557 Posts
I know light weight pulleys are an option.
I have a lightweight crank pulley lying around..

I'd vote for rear spats paired up with a JDM bumper.

What kind of tires do you have? Those look like all seasons. Tires will probably be your best next upgrade and most noticeable.

If you're a broke college student (like myself) why not just save your money? lol.

· Registered
2002 Subaru Impreza OBS
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^^ well i have an obsession...haha im not completely broke but on the way. yes my tires are all seasons but just until spring. Winter is a bitch here so im putting of my fun mods for spring. i PM'd you about that pulley as well.

· Premium Member
2007 FXT Sport
5,103 Posts
Get a PP6 or an I-Speed ECU re-flash to complete the N/A build (besides cams, or you can do that after cams too).

Only problem is that it doesn't run exactly cheap though... however everyone says it definitely makes a difference.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.