Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to find some hyperwhite bulbs for both head lights and fogs but I cant seem to find some head light ones. So basicly what do you guys have and where did you get them?
Ben

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I am just running some generic 90/130 H4's for the headlights, and some 90w H3's for the fogs lights. :)

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Personally, I'm running Target's "Xenon" headlights (in the automotive "neon show-off" section). It clears most of the halogen colored bulbs, is not blue, noticibly brighter, and is very cheap ($15/pair). I also like the fact that I can return them within 60 days if one of them blows out.

A really good match for the fog lights with the Target bulbs is the ones sold at Autozone. I forgot the brand, but they are the only H3 bulbs that are called Blue-white that go for $7 each. It's not blue either. :)

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
No heat issues unless you cut me off, drive slow in the left lane, or otherwise annoy me and then the heat from my high beams sears your retinas. :devil:

·
Registered
01 RSTi
27 Posts
Hyperwhites?!?!?!

Get on ebay and type in MTEC they have very good hyperwhites thats what i run in my 99 RS and they work great!! They are about $32. But well worth it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I've got the Sylvania Cool Blues and love them (despite the name there is no hint of blue in them...just pure white light...plus they are 100% DOT legal).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts