Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

What color is you subie!

• Rally Blue

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Aspen White

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Sedona Red

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Dark Blue (Sorry I forgot what it is actually called)

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Grey

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Rally Brown

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Primer

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there is a thread asking about owner colors I thought I would post one for car colors! (j/k)

Seriosly though I am curious to find out the percentages of each color!

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
lol... I think more people need to vote, because Aspen White is only one that has been voted on, and only twice, and I think both times it was me too... haha, I forgot that I already voted from home, then now that I am at work, I voted again without thinking.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Oh, haha. Yeah, they do!
As soon as I get home today, I am washing mine. It is in desperate need to be cleaned.
That is if I can make it home from work though. Trying to find a bus that goes early, I don't feel like putting in a full day today...

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Well, I had to vote "grey", even though I think you meant "Silverthorne Metalic", the fastest of all the colors!:D Why the fastest, you ask? Elementry, my dear Watson; they used a very thin coat of paint due to the metalic paint (or something like that) so the Silverthorne cars have the least paint on them, therefore, they are lighter, and that means speed!:lol:

P.S.-The dark blue is called Blue Ridge Pearl, as any self-respecting Subaru owner should know.:p And you should have made it a multiple vote pole; check out my sig, been like that since the day I registered here!

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
939 Posts
Blue ridge pearl here. :) I kinda regret not getting white or silver because I have no garage and I'm a lazy bastard when it comes to cleaning my car.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Umm...dude, you forgot Black and crapload of other colors. :rolleyes:

But I voted for Rally Brown anyway since my car is never clean! :lol:

·
Registered
Leg 3.6R, FXT, XV, BRZ
325 Posts
Voted for grey...assuming it meant Silverthorn Metallic...everyone knows silver is fastest!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry guy's I forgot black and silver(James add black and silver if you want too) I can't change my poll. Grey i meant that dark grey I just forgot silver and black. Must be because I'm a 1.8 noob!

·
Registered
2006 BP5 Satin White
93 Posts
My '93 is Aegean Blue Metallic... I don't see that gorgeous color on the list. :drool:

Oh wait, you guys are voting on the newer cars? Damn! My mistake, I should've saved up about $12k more and got a newer Suby.
:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey, no problem! I should have included the colors for the older cars too. A GC8 is a GC8 is it not! With a little work the older ones can walk all over the 2.5's and even the "new age" imprezas as we all know!

Sorry, I should have thought out my poll a llittle better. I honestly didn't expect such a great responce. I will email James and ask him to add all of the colors I forgot. Thanks all!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts