Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
The last boss on that movie is driving a WRX. I've never seen the whole movie, just small clips. God, I can't find a copy either.

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO V ??GSR or RS??

·
Registered
359 Posts
I believe it's a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV, mostly stock in appearance.

The evil guy drives a white Subaru Impreza WRX STi v4 Tommy Kaira edition.

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's a Mine's not a tommy, but you are correct it is a stock evo 4. I have the movie, I got it from yesasia.com .I would say it is worth $20.

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
The yellow one drove by Paddy is EVO IV
Sky drives the black EVO V.

Look closely at the rear wing and front headlights. Unless it's a EVO IV a/ EVO V wing and front bumper.

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
kickin_81 said:
The last boss on that movie is driving a WRX. I've never seen the whole movie, just small clips. God, I can't find a copy either.
hey i've got a copy but it's in thai. Fuji has the priginal copy. there's also a hmong version. If you wan to see the movie just ask me or fuji. ah ha sky drives a black evo 5 and the big boss drives a white sti ver. 4 sedan (tuned by mines). there's also a couple of skylines but they don't race. Movie's kinda cool you guys should see it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
my copy has subtitles. Did anyone notice on the box it says sky drives an RX-7. Is there more than 1 movie, like is there a sequel? Better than TFATF in my opinion.

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
FuJi K said:
The yellow one drove by Paddy is EVO IV
Sky drives the black EVO V.

Look closely at the rear wing and front headlights. Unless it's a EVO IV a/ EVO V wing and front bumper.

EVO IV...............i think you need to take a better look. padddy drives a EVO III. Evo IV has new design and trianglar rear lights while evo III has old design and no triangular rear lights.

here's evo III. the exact same evo and color that paddy drives.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I can't find it !!!!!:curse: I went to the yesaisa website but I can't find it can anyone direcet me to the movie or where can I order it?

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Lue V said:

hey i've got a copy but it's in thai. Fuji has the priginal copy. there's also a hmong version. If you wan to see the movie just ask me or fuji. ah ha sky drives a black evo 5 and the big boss drives a white sti ver. 4 sedan (tuned by mines). there's also a couple of skylines but they don't race. Movie's kinda cool you guys should see it.
Yeah! I'd love to see it!

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,262 Posts
kickin_81 said:

Yeah! I'd love to see it!
i have it on my bro's PC. When ever you're like free for 1-3hours.....call me. I PM'ed my phone # to ya.;)

-FuJi

·
Registered
597 Posts
wilddave1 said:
my copy has subtitles. Did anyone notice on the box it says sky drives an RX-7. Is there more than 1 movie, like is there a sequel? Better than TFATF in my opinion.

I downloaded my copy from some website a year ago or so.
It has english subtitles.

Every movie ever made is better than TFATF! :flame:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts