Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2004 2.5rs
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to know what fellow 2.5rs owners are using. Currently looking to pickup a catback exhaust from SEMotors but shipping to New Zealand is sooo expensive :((
Lemme know what you guys are running!

· Registered
98RS, 98RS, 99RS
868 Posts
I like the stock one because it pisses my neighbors off the least, but the STI axleback or car back isn't a bad choice either. Quiet but still gives you the mad rumbles (sorry for spelling I'm lit as fuck in Colombia right now(

· Administrator
2000 RSTi
2,167 Posts
Oh nice! Which one did you get? I've got a 2004 impreza wagon so im just looking at options
I got mine like 10+ years ago & can't tell you the model. My tuner complimented it on it's quietness at normal speeds, but good aggressive tone when driven in anger.

· Registered
98 RS coupe with ej257 and six speed
24 Posts
There’s a Cobb on the car at the moment, but I’ll be making a custom 3” using a vibrant ultra quiet resonator and a spun manga flow cat somewhere near the rear of the car for possible racing class rules compliance.

The vibrant resonators do an excellent job of removing rasp and have unbelievable noise reduction for such a tiny unit. Probably the quietest straight through muffler on the market pound for pound.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts