Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do the Tampa Bay Bucs & the Rev. Billy Graham have in common?

They can make 65,000 people stand on there feet and scream "Oh Jesus"!

Day 35 and still No Coach. The Struggle continues!

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
They screwed themselves, they could've had the best guy for the job but they let him slip. It's too bad cause Tampa has an awesome defence they need an offensive guy.

Tara

·
Registered
8 Posts
they definately have their backs against the wall now. Steve Mariucci will coach them, but for 6 years, 42 million dollar.

cakes

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I only hope that they traded Warren Sapp to Oakland and some draft pics to get "Chucky".

Sapp's a cock-sucker!

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
:curse: DAMMIT!! I heard about that, and now the Raiders are screwed! Lose a good coach, pick up 4 draft picks (2 1st round, 2 2nd round), no cash, and no current players. We've still got lots of good, talented players, but a whole new system is going to make for a rough season. And we've been so close these last two seasons, getting knocked out of the championship game by the eventual champs. And who the hell is our coach going to be next season? Everyone good who was looking for a job has already found one. I'm going to need a lot of beer to get through next season, I think.:(

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
warren sapp kick ass don't talk trash about my boy! gruden just fucked oakland after he said he would be finishing his contarct there.

tampa shouldn't have ever got rid of dungee

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you've met Sapp in person then you'll know what I'm talking about ( I have). Sapp's reputation is that he "Baby faces" in front of the national media and then he's a dick to everyone else. He wont sign autographs, and he's just a plain asshole to the general public.

Fuck You Sapp!, I hope you blow out your knee and cant play ever again!:flame:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dungee was an excellent coach...but not a good fit in Tampa. I'm positive that he will do much better in Indy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts