Ok, so my brother and I were working on his 99 RS today. We changed the rear O2 sensor. We forgot to disconnect the battery, but the ignition was off. We changed the rear O2 plugged it back in. unplugged the front and plugged it back in as well. and tried to start the car. The car will turn over, it has fuel, but no spark. Now for the weird part. When you take the key out of the ignition, the windows still work, the dash lights are on, and the radiator fans turn on. The temp guage shows it is overheated but the car is stone cold. Did I fry my ECU, ignition control mod, or something else??? Any help would be great thanks.