Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for my first Subaru and i dont know what color to take it cause i want to make a paint job on it !!!

Does the original color affect the new one!! Migth sound stupid but ive heard that white is the best color im no expert in car painting so can anyone help me out please... Thanks

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
939 Posts
I'm pretty sure the original color shouldn't matter. What color are you going to paint your car?

·
Registered
597 Posts
I've seen L's in purple and they look sharp. I really wish I could paint my RS royal purple. :cool:
next choice would be charcoal gray like the STi v.5 Type-R.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
The charcoal grey looks really nice!! ;)

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Blue Ridge Pearl... No one has that... :lol:

How bout Brilliant Red... that is a nice color (actually being serious now)...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think they remove old paint before so...

Im suppose to get a paint artist for this project cause i want to have a special orange logo painted on the car (wicth will be blue metallic with a new paint that reflexe anothter color.)The other paint wich gives an effect to the blue will be orange should be nice!!!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Leviera said:
I think they remove old paint before so...

Im suppose to get a paint artist for this project cause i want to have a special orange logo painted on the car (wicth will be blue metallic with a new paint that reflexe anothter color.)The other paint wich gives an effect to the blue will be orange should be nice!!!
i wanna see pics when it is done!

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
sunnys25 said:
that's the color :)
i didn't realize the v.5 wing was so big?!
it is big, but at the angle that pic was taken, it looks way bigger than it is...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts