Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1998, subaru, impreza L black
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as i posted earlier i just got some R comp tires and now i am not 100% sure what class to run in i used to run STS and the last event i went to i ran FSP just cause i know it is a class i could be running in

i just want to know if there are any other classes i can run in

mods Front and rear swaybars and solid endlinks
AGXs and ebaich pro kit
header and cat back
and some Rcomps

i kinda fear the way i modded my car i will be tossed into a class where i wont have all the mods to be 100% competitive ir even still i might be the only person in the class (which isnt to bad at the end of the day when i come in first makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside till i realize i was running against me my self and I)

· Registered
'06 LGT
9,912 Posts
You'll be in SM with the R-comps...

As for how competitive you will be, I guess that depends on your driving and if there is anyone in your class.

· Meany Head
2000 RSC
13,908 Posts
Where I AutoX, I don't think you'd be in SM. There are guys with RComps driving in BSP. I know that's a class below (just hardly) SM. But.. I suspect you'd be in what ever ?SP class your car fits.

But... SM isn't all that bad.. depending on your location. I drive in SM, and we have cars all over the map. 400HP STi, 400HP Evos, ME!!, a stock STi with Meth, and a guy who slapped a Supercharger on his Volvo. :D

· Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
9,088 Posts
Uh, no.... Street Prepared is where the car ends up. Impreza L, brighton and OBS go to FSP and the 2.5RS goes to DSP.
You'll be in SM with the R-comps...

As for how competitive you will be, I guess that depends on your driving and if there is anyone in your class.

· Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
R comps dont atomaticly put me into SM. there is a stock class where u can run Rcomps and the sp classes. I just wanted to see if there was a class in between SM and SP classes that may better suit me but i guess not. well time to start prepping my car for FSP

hey Jay you got any old parts u dont want any more

· Registered
Non-RS
2,557 Posts
R comps dont atomaticly put me into SM. there is a stock class where u can run Rcomps and the sp classes. I just wanted to see if there was a class in between SM and SP classes that may better suit me but i guess not. well time to start prepping my car for FSP

hey Jay you got any old parts u dont want any more
Where are you located?

· Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NEPA CPR central PA areaish i kinda whore my self out for AutoX its kind of an addiction of mine and i am more or less the only Subaru that runs in 2 regions

· Registered
1998 2.5 RS
2,032 Posts
Once I get my swap done I am going to try to hit up a CPR event, so hopefully I will see you there.

Any events between 2 weeks from now and the end of October? You should come down the Susquehanna event at Hershey. It is a huge lot. I know you have the airport, but this is different huge. It is a huge square.

Oh and my roommate was up there for the Cone Killer Classic in a Silver 05 STi trying to keep your lonely Subaru company :)

· Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
saddly i wasnt up there for that i was in Michigan for most of the summer i would go to the Suck river events but they are further away from me CPR and NEPA events are all about an hour away from me if that

· Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
in Detroit region sure but i wasnt about to drive 2+ hours when i was up there. if something went wrong with my car i wouldnt have the recourse i do here in PA to fix the problem

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.