Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How ya guys been? Hey.... I know i'm the one who started it and all, but can someone link me the smilies website? Thanks!
~Bris~

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
He said something about his niece's birthday. That boy has weird priorities.

How did the other guy's whiteline setup go?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
Maybe he is pissed because he didn't show up to get his car worked on and now your car is set up better than his.
No way dude! Richard can only dream!
Frakk

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
What ever you say Flakk.

His car went ok, I got under the front of the car just to find out that he had installed his front sway bar upside down.....dumb-ass.
I had told him before he installed it that he was going to with that he payed me to do it. So he had to pay to have me Re-install it.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
So who all showed up to this thingy? Flakk or you mean Flake? make up your mind!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Lesse... me, Sean, some WRX guy, and a few hot strippers to keep us entertained throughout the day, and some donuts :)

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
obsidian said:
Lesse... me, Sean, some WRX guy, and a few hot strippers to keep us entertained throughout the day, and some donuts :)
See...I sent the strippers to the right place then! I came through!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
The wrx guy installed his sway bar upside down.
hehehehe. but his exhaust is loud!

it's too bad everyone and their grandma has a wrb wrx, it's really a beautiful color... just getting so tired of seeing it.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Makes more sence than you usually do.

Hay, Richard why do you have to keep so many messages in you PM folders. It is full again. Have you ever cleared the PM Tracking folder. sometime people forget that it adds to the number of saved messages.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts