Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Since first seeing the Subaru LEVORG it has raised my curiosity and want to own and tweek one just seeing if there is anyone here that already owns one and has modded it? Plus their opinion on the car? And comparison to a WRX?

PistolPete

·
Administrator
2000 RSTi
1,791 Posts
I think most of the active members are in places that never got the Levorg. I like the looks of it. If I had to choose between it and the Ascent for a family hauler, I'd take the larger Ascent. If I lived somewhere I could only own one car, and my fun and practical car had to be one and the same, I'd definitely consider it.

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe
474 Posts
The concept is good - not sure about the physical execution - what is up with the wheel arches?! Of course, Subaru already had this market nailed with both the 2012-2014 WRX hatch and the Legacy turbo wagons, both of which looked far better aesthetically, at least in my opinion, than the images I've seen of the Levorg. As far as I've read the Levorg was only offered in foreign markets (maybe just Japan) and only came with a CVT. Not that I'm in the market for a new car, but no MT is a deal breaker for me. You can't even purchase a newer Forester or Legacy with a MT.

Here's a Car and Driver synopsis for anyone not familiar:
...it's not coming to the U.S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts