Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Leg 3.6R, FXT, XV, BRZ
325 Posts
Templar...no beef with your "leaving" post on i-club, I wouldn't think of moderating it. I never thought that Matt or myself were part of the problems and it doesn't sound like we were. Matter of fact, if they would let me moderate the entire i-club I could solve a lot of problems ;) I almost editted the Alex's uncalled for string of posts in the Motorsports forums but figured I would let them self-destruct. And thus they have.

See you guys around here and at the dragon!

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
So sad - Alex is such a good guy - he came to all my Install Fests (all one of them!) and was a wealth of information to everyone. He knows his Subaru, that's for sure. But how do you manage 11,000 members? You just can't.

Maybe by taking some of the RS owners and putting them here will actually HELP the I-club by reducing the load and bickering.

Is this trying to attain world peace or what? :lol:

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza W"RS"X BRP
189 Posts
I-Club's True Colors...

Matt and Opie are the biggest Dicks...No, I'm KIDDING...Really, I wish Opie lived further down south, so I can be more influenced to hit the AutoX circuit...I-Club is a Great Subie Site and the best thing about it is the Local Forums...I've met many great people and have had a ton of laughs...And of course the wealth of Subie info you learn...the Classifieds is good but the way its setup so Crooks get the same Privacy Rights as Legit Businemen and Women has got to go...I, along with like 30 other people got scammed out of over 30 G's and none of the Imprezidents even acknowledged it...So, I see how it is and I turn my back on them as well...Peace Out, I-Club...I'll make money off of them and I'll check up on my local crew but thats it...Any mods and valuable tuning information will be posted on www.rs25.com

Zee:cool:

·
Registered
1999/2017 RSTI
225 Posts
I don't know what you could do about those losers ripping people off... cause ebay still has this problem... not really up to the forum admins to do it anyway....

but i don't beleive that the problems that most people have with the i-club is with the mass amount of people... its just when you are in a position of power and it grows and grows... you just throw your weight around.... tho 10th warriors words were poorly chosen... you can edit it or censor but kicking someone out is extreme and is trying to use fear to make people comply...

:stupid:

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
FYI - One thing I am working on is getting incorporated (as a company) and then setting up a store. I've already contacted a few vendors and they all have expressed interest. In order to create a large one-stop shopping place I would like vendors to esentially advertise through my "store" and then sales would work kind of like an escrow system. The customer would pay RS Club, who wold hold the money in escrow. Upon reciept of the package (verified by a tracking number received on the UPS web site for example) to vendor receives their money.

I might choose to do that ONLY in the case of items that were not in stock, custom parts, or special orders. Products that are in stock and shipped right away would not really need an escrow system - I think.

Now this is all just conceptual right now, so it may or may not work out depnding on cost, work involved, and vendor participation. Nothing will happen for the next 30 days as I am working on several client web sites, but after that I may take the time to set something up.

Your feedback is, as always, appreciated and expected.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Re: I-Club's True Colors...

Sunrise City Rider said:
Matt and Opie are the biggest Dicks...No, I'm KIDDING...Really, I wish Opie lived further down south, so I can be more influenced to hit the AutoX circuit...I-Club is a Great Subie Site and the best thing about it is the Local Forums...I've met many great people and have had a ton of laughs...And of course the wealth of Subie info you learn...the Classifieds is good but the way its setup so Crooks get the same Privacy Rights as Legit Businemen and Women has got to go...I, along with like 30 other people got scammed out of over 30 G's and none of the Imprezidents even acknowledged it...So, I see how it is and I turn my back on them as well...Peace Out, I-Club...I'll make money off of them and I'll check up on my local crew but thats it...Any mods and valuable tuning information will be posted on www.rs25.com

hehe...thanks for the compliment. :biglaugh:

Oh yeah, James, this is a fantastic site and I as well as the others really appreciate your hard work in setting it up and keeping everything up and running.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza W"RS"X BRP
189 Posts
I'll tell him...

James, I think you meant to thank Matt, but its cool, I'll tell him...;)
Oh and Thanks alot from me too...Oh didn't you have this site up about a year ago and didn't you or Templar had a GB on ClutchMasters Stage 3 Clutches?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts