Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new So Cal members,

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all new members and would like you to understand we are all close freinds and openly invite new members to join in on our fun. Please take the opportunity to go to one of our meets or runs, that way you can better get to know all of us. The main reason I stress the fact that we are all good freinds, is that I don't want to worry or scare off new people by you guys reading our post and not understanding that we are all having fun and that we are not pissing each other off by what you my read. We openly use the fact that we are self mod'ed to take advantage of the fact that we can use any language we see fit, to mess with each other. We ALL get alone very well and encurage others to join us.

Sorry for the moment of Political Correctness but I think this needed to be said before Frakk scares off another new member:p

Sean

James, If you think this statement sounds correct, could you make it a sticky???

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, actually our next official meet will most likely be in the next few weeks. I'm waiting untill my new toy is up and running before I try to organize any new meets. But i'm sure we will get together sometime before that, most likely at a i-club meet.

sean

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
eric m. said:
Eric you really should have a better self image. Even if you are a lazy fat ass you shouldn’t post pics and refer to yourself as a cow. Chin up big guy it will be okay.

Attachments

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Quick WRX said:

Well hello Frakk, Hey I got Bitched slapped lastnight!! Dude I loved it!!!! Too bad TallJ hasn't given me the schlong in a long time...
So Casey and Jason huh?! who would've thought:barf: :run:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Tall J said:

Eric you really should have a better self image. Even if you are a lazy fat ass you shouldn’t post pics and refer to yourself as a cow. Chin up big guy it will be okay.
:) i guess sean told you what i look like. sean's a jerk sometimes.

by the way, how tall are you "Tall" J?

·
Registered
420 Posts
eric m. said:

I guess sean told you what i look like. sean's a bitch sometimes.
by the way, how "Big" are you J?
Tall J said:
No, Sean didn't tell me anything and I'm 6 1/2 inchs cut, I am into bottom mostly but am versital.
I think we have a Love Connection folks.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Hey everyone thought I should post!

When's the next meet? I would do a drive but I really need new rims, I have spacers on my rims right now and it sucks. I can't turn all the way. But I'm down for a meet.

Franco

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
jdmimpreza said:
Hey everyone thought I should post!

When's the next meet? I would do a drive but I really need new rims, I have spacers on my rims right now and it sucks. I can't turn all the way. But I'm down for a meet.

Franco
Check the Post at the Begining of the Forum or at the bottom I know is there somewhere:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts