Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1999 2.5RS
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets set something up, but this time to a day that Im NOT WORKING!
Somewhere around Irvine?? Or maybe we could meet there, and cruise down to SD for the 1/8th miles at Qualcomm and have some fun?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Dude I'm down for anything, but I won't be able to hang with you and your Boost Beast!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
thebusiness999 said:
Depending on time & date, I'll be there...
Dood? what happened to you? we had a meet/run Malibu mountains a few weeks back! you missed it!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think I can make it. Would this involve a drive as well? I don’t know that area at all, what’s out there?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Kaos22B said:
what about this saturday?
FUCK!!! I can't make it!!!:curse: I'm cruising to Santa Barbara my cousin is shooting a skating video there...can we try and do it like next weekend?

·
Registered
2000 BRP
144 Posts
parking there would be suck on the weekend. Hehe..i was there for an mr2 meet once and it didn't really work out. But i'm down anyways. :biggest:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:

FUCK!!! I can't make it!!!:curse: I'm cruising to Santa Barbara my cousin is shooting a skating video there...can we try and do it like next weekend?
Maybe we can merge it with my nearly dead Labor Day meet and drive. Since I have not planed a thing I am very open to any ideas.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:

Maybe we can merge it with my nearly dead Labor Day meet and drive. Since I have not planed a thing I am very open to any ideas.
I have no fucking plans either...what the fuck is going on??? I get dumped like a bad habit me and my ex-chick were supposed to be going to Lake Mead but now What the FUCK!!!!..Sorry guys I didn't mean to hijack the thread, but i'm down for run that weekend...:happynow:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
You know secretly this was why I wanted to plan a meet. My trip to Vegas got sorta' fouled up ‘cause well umm I got dumped too. We have to go do something so we don’t fell pathetic.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
thebusiness999 said:
I gotta work this saturday until 5pm, I got sunday off and I also have next saturday off. I think your guys' girl problems have spread to me. Things just got kinda weird with me and my girl too...hopefully it'll all fix itself up soon. :(
No way!!! Let her go, unless your married then work it out. Frakk and I have plane to go out and hunt for 21-year-olds. You can go with us. And for the record WE don't have a problem, it's those crazy chicks. What about Monday? Do you get Labor day off?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Dude looks like we are going to have to make it Sunday. Glad to hear you are no the mend with the female. So is this meet at In & Out going to have a drive after or what? And tell the GF the bring some co-drivers for me and Frakk!!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts