Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

361 - 380 of 392 Posts

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,255 Posts
Hey Jeff, I see you claimed to have cleaned up the spam, but looking at new threads has determined that to be a lie. I know I haven't been the nicest, and it will continue til you improve fyi, I've reported Vertical Scope to the BBB because of your asshattery(it doesn't even make sense for this to be a part of the BBB though...), but when someone says they have done something, and there are witness marks showing that they did not, displeases me a lot. It's not the first time you've lied, and if you were my employee, you'd be looking for another job right now. Integrity is one of the more important aspects of living life, and you fail miserably. You suck, you suck real bad.

Sincerely, Dennis.
Quoted for truth.

·
auSTin
00 rsti
2,261 Posts
Havent been on here for years still have my car it has been sitting getting it back on the road soon. came on here agin and was super disappointed with this new set up. Seems like everyone else thinks the same thing. Is there a rs25 2.0 somewhere that everyone is going to. Also why is there so many Chinese threads.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,714 Posts
So... are the admins going to do something about the influx of spam? I shouldn't have to spend my time on this site reporting it..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been a super lurker for years (this might be my first post?). I started following this very casually from time to time way back when I first bought my 2000 RS (somewhere around 2005/6). More recently, I've been reading everything, understanding some, and looking to what the future holds for my RS. Work begins this summer, starting with the body work (I bought allegedly one of the last five quarter panels in the US, among other things).

With that being said, it is a shame to see what has gone down on this site. Hopefully things get better in the future... Regardless, to all the people still active on this forum and to those who built it, thank you for all the information. I love my RS, and with the robust resources available, I can give it the attention it deserves.

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS+T 2001 Legacy GT
1,239 Posts
I really want to see traffic statistics for this place over the last year. I bet it looks like the stock market does currently...

·
Premium Member
98 2.5RS - V2 WRX Swap
1,604 Posts
Vertical Scope has an instagram account that doesn't have comments disabled. Since we can't get any admins to respond here and actually fix the spam problem, maybe we should start hitting them up on social media.

·
2.5RSMatt
123 Posts
I'm really enjoying the spam theme of this new website. Thank you for bringing even more of what the internet currently is. You have done such a bang up job ensuring pure seamless web experience between a spam flooded website and shittliy run community. Your friend in Christ.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Admin's last post was 10 days ago saying he cleaned up the spam. I got a PM from him 3 days ago telling me that he could make improvements with constructive criticism. Granted, I did send a PM that said "your website sucks". But that pretty much says you should rebuild it from the ground up right? lmao. So they chose not to clean up the spam that's still here... jesus christ. I'm here long enough to edit every informational post of mine and I'm out.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Gdamn, you can only edit ONE thread every ten days... what if you fuck up that edit? Vertical Scope and our current admin are basically Nazi's. direct comparison. we're gonna be in gas chambers soon.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Someone with a hookup to Anonymous should have them DDoS this place for funsies.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,714 Posts
This website is a fucking joke. I've sent multiple reports on spam and nothing is done about it. I've contacted VerticalScope about the lack of admins helping this site and I've used the contact methods within this site... Nothing.

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,255 Posts
Well we don't have 1,280,000 people here like Home Entertainment does, so our support is bottom of the barrel. But hey, best company ever!

So get this, they also own another forum much smaller, so it has not updated to VS's platform yet. The spam there is, well, it's not there. Those damn bastards at vBulletin being so venerable compared to this platform... true facts yo.

·
2.5RSMatt
123 Posts
A tremendous job is being done by those controlling this forum. It's not easy work to purchase a low key forum, implement the worst changes, and forget about it. These people do God's work. They're working hard, harder than anyone has ever worked and these phenomenal individuals deserve praise. Did I mention Admin is doing a fantastic job as "acting" admin and they're getting things done. The things they're getting done, you know, Admin, they're being done much better than you could imagine. Please help me congratulate this spectacular company!!!

361 - 380 of 392 Posts