Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

341 - 360 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,714 Posts
This site is a joke. Constant spam and the site goes down "for maintenance" but none of the spam is removed.

·
Registered
2000 RS Coupe
149 Posts
Jesus...can someone please get rid of the Chinese spam from random colleges / universities? It's been up for days...WTF!

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,714 Posts

It's under "Private Support", unless something else happened in it.

·
They call me Garrett
98 RBP V4 STi Swapped RS
4,097 Posts
@equinox92

Understood however we have had users/spammers hack the account and delete mass amounts of post and info over the years. This is a measure to protect that information.

More info on the Terms of Service here:

Jeff M
Remember when you said you were doing software updates to help keep spam/hackers off the site?

I remember.

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,795 Posts
"Understood however we have had users/spammers hack the account and delete mass amounts of post and info over the years."

Read: The people who posted the info deleted it.

·
Premium Member
98 2.5RS - V2 WRX Swap
1,604 Posts
They really don't care. They haven't been administrating shit. The place is drowning in spam and they haven't made any progress on our feedback.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS+T 2001 Legacy GT
1,239 Posts
I cleaned up the spam and bumped the mod team to do a roll call to see if we need to add any additional members.

Jeff M
Hey Jeff, I see you claimed to have cleaned up the spam, but looking at new threads has determined that to be a lie. I know I haven't been the nicest, and it will continue til you improve fyi, I've reported Vertical Scope to the BBB because of your asshattery(it doesn't even make sense for this to be a part of the BBB though...), but when someone says they have done something, and there are witness marks showing that they did not, displeases me a lot. It's not the first time you've lied, and if you were my employee, you'd be looking for another job right now. Integrity is one of the more important aspects of living life, and you fail miserably. You suck, you suck real bad.

Sincerely, Dennis.

341 - 360 of 392 Posts