Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Administrator
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
And why does it take 'weeks' for programmers in another country to give us back our feedback scores?
I'll await your generic reply in a week.
iTrader was a third partly plugin built for vBulletin. There is no replacement for iTrader on this version of xenforo.
-Philip

·
Registered
1995 EZ30 Coupe
471 Posts
iTrader was a third partly plugin built for vBulletin. There is no replacement for iTrader on this version of xenforo.
-Philip
So... You're admitting that Zenforo isn't as capable as vBulletin? Like we didn't already realize this after the back to back comparison...

This message took way too long to
(Scroll down)
type thanks to the terrible Zenforo
(Scroll down)
format. Seriously!?

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,183 Posts
-Philip
So what's is your big solution to give us all back our ratings in some capacity?

This affects outside sales as well, I point to my perfect 400+ feedback on here.

You telling me you like to give your money to random people on the web with no back up of any kind?

Then please send me money! What are you looking to buy, I promise I have just what you want.

I'll ship tomorrow, just send me paypal now? c'mon, you can trust meeeeee

-_-

Sadly I knew once I saw an update from 'Admin' it was going to be more bull shit and no progress.

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,661 Posts
So... You're admitting that Zenforo isn't as capable as vBulletin? Like we didn't already realize this after the back to back comparison...

This message took way too long to
(Scroll down)
type thanks to the terrible Zenforo
(Scroll down)
format. Seriously!?
Yeah.. the amount of scrolling I have to do to even read one post is ridiculous. I wish websites would stop catering so much to the phone format. Even with vbulletin I never used the mobile viewing option on my phone.
RIP vBulletin. RS25 misses you.

261 - 265 of 265 Posts