Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey RS25!

I used to manage some of the meets and cruises in the NWIC back in the day and semi recently too. I don't see any regional chapters here, but I see a lot of Washington Residents here.

So let's do this, right? Let's gather our beautiful classics together and make a statement! :D

I'll kick it off and based on interest I'll start working on the official plan. If we have low participation we can cross post as needed, but I have a sneaking suspicion there are quite a few of us holding out here. For now I would love if we stayed 93 to 01 Impreza, but I'm open to extending it to other years as well especially if we only get a few of us.

Last time we did an Everett to Leavenworth to Ellensburg and back home on 90 trip. Was a good route. Likely do something similar!

Targetting Sunday September 4th at 8am at Sultan Park and Ride for the meetup spot.

Rules of the road respected and all that jazz.

Who is in????

1. Gm4classic - 96L + 1 passenger
2. ??
3. ??
4. ??

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,808 Posts
Unfortunately these sort of things are now organized on Facebook. Forums are too much for the youngsters to handle.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, understood and agreed! Given a couple months advance notice should be sufficient to get us old non social media people a chance to see and respond!

Plus, there seems to be a lot of WA lurkers and first time posters out there I am hoping to catch!

·
Registered
99 BDP RS
1,808 Posts
There are a lot of PNW posters somewhat active! I miss living there.. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.