Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
What do I think? Well you should have been drug from your car and pistol whipped for those god-awful things, not ticketed. Pay the $40 and lose those for good.

·
Scoobymods Guy
2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited
1,157 Posts
They should just make it illegal to sell them is what I think. Although laughter is supposed to be good for you and whenever I see any car with them I get a good chuckle.

I'm waiting to see a car with one of those chrome exhaust parts that have the LED's myself :roflmao:

·
Scoobymods Guy
2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited
1,157 Posts
There is a good thing about the Washer LED's (I always try to look for something positive in everything) By and large, and just in general this is not 100%, however cars that have these installed tend to drive like A-holes, weaving in and out of traffic, cutting people off and tailgating. They serve as a warning beacon "Stay away from this car - Bonehead driver on board"

Bookshelf wings are also a good indication but harder to see...

:run:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm waiting to see a car with one of those chrome exhaust parts that have the LED's myself :roflmao:
Oh yeah, the "Afterburner"...I laughed my ass off the first time I saw one of those at AutoZone... :roflmao:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
HighTachPres said:
.........damn, i was about to critisize the LEDs, but thats a f*cking good point :)
you can actually say fucking here.

i have yet to see the LEDs that are on mufflers on the street. still waiting.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I usually drive away from them fast. When you think about it, it is amazing how easy it s to drive away from most of them. Those LEDs must take power away from the sparkplugs. Cars with them usually seem so slow.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I'm waiting to see a car with one of those chrome exhaust parts that have the LED's myself
Unfortunately, I actually have, and it wasn't pretty...it was on a busted-ass rusty Jeep Cherokee!

that have these installed tend to drive like A-holes
I couldn't agree with you more!:D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Tall J said:
Well you should have been drug from your car and pistol whipped for those god-awful things
That happened to my friend. Last week. 6 undercovers and a few DEA agents pulled him over and yanked him out at gunpoint screaming at him. Handcuffed him. Said that they had evidence of him being a heroine smuggler/lord. Boy has never seen heroine in his life.
Anyhow, after they searched his car, raided his house with dogs, and completely disrespected him, they only found one thing. And it wasnt heroine. Kind of ironic actually, he got a parafanalia ticket for his Sherlock. Then they just left, house torn up and car too.
So now is his rebuttle process. How does one fight corruption of this detremental sort? The eternal problem of corrupt government.:devil:

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
fight corruption with corruption, tell your friend to get a lawyer. did they show a search warrent? if they did, everything they inspected (and any property siezed) has to be listed on it. it doesn't sound like an there was any issue of probable cause in this case. seriously, have him hire a lawyer, that's his best bet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts