Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1998 2.5RS Coupe
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for the past year for a 2.5RS. I've recently had my transmission fail in my 2004 accord and I thought it was time to get another car. The tranny is getting replaced and should be done on Tuesday. If it seems fair, I am willing to trade it for a RS.
In the winter of 2011 I purchased a 1994 impreza L. The car grew on me and I really loved it. I decided to sell it because it had really bad gaskets and was leaking oil like crazy. I didn't have any time at the moment (being a high school student) and decided to sell it.
I am mainly interested in a Aspen White Coupe. It would be amazing just to find one for sale. They go quick. I am willing to pay up to 7500 for it with a chance of it probably needing to be shipped. I live in Chicago so it depends how far of a drive.
With the help of the community, help me by letting me know when one is freshly posted, or reply with your own that you have that you would like to sell. I'm looking everywhere for rs25, to nasioc, to cars.com, autotrader, and just google. It startes getting hard to check everyday.
Hopefully someone can help! Thanks!

·
Registered
2000 RSTI JDM
0 Posts
2000 2dr aspen white jdm swap

I have one that has a new paint job with full jdm swap with 05 interior with dash swap and sti seats. Let me know thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts